2. PRIVACY. ROSCLAR meets the guidelines of the Organic Law 15 /1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December approving the Regulation implementing the Law and other regulations is approved force at the time, and seeks to ensure proper use and handling of personal user data. This, along with every form of gathering personal data, services you may request ROSCLAR, shall at the user of the existence and acceptance of the conditions of the processing of your data in each case, informing responsibility for the file created, the address of the possibility to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of processing and data communications to third parties where appropriate. Also reports that ROSCLAR implements Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, and asked to consent to the processing of your e-mail for commercial purposes at all times.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. ROSCLAR owns all intellectual and industrial property of their website, as well as the elements contained therein( but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color schemes structure and design, selection of materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc..) ownership ROSCLAR or its licensors. All rights reserved. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, is expressly prohibited reproduction, distribution and public communication, including any means of making available of all or part of the contents of this site for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, without the permission of ROSCLAR. The user undertakes to respect the rights of ownership of Intellectual Property ROSCLAR.
4. LINKS. In the event that http://www.rosclar.com links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites were arranged, ROSCLAR not exercise any control over such sites and content. In any case ROSCLAR assume any responsibility for the content of any link belonging to another website.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. ROSCLAR not liable under any circumstances for damages of any kind that may arise, without limitation, errors or omissions in the content, unavailability of the Site or the transmission of viruses or malware programs in the content, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
6. CHANGES AND UPDATES ROSCLAR the power to make, at any time and without notice, changes and updates to the information contained in the web, configuration, availability and presentation.